FLUID FLO® 2500 (Pneumatic Percussor)
FLUID FLO with DISS Medical Oxygen Fitting
The Fluid Flo Percussor mobilizes sections of the lung with harmonic chest vibrations and has been the workhorse of hospital chest physical therapy for over thirty years. The Fluid Flo delivers localized intensive treatment and successfully clears a patient’s lungs of mucus and plugs. A 50 PSI gas supply @ 2cfm is required to operate this unit.
Call for a free 30 day trial (800) 345-9061
- Fluid Flo mimics hand percussion commonly used for CPT.
- Fluid Flo is comfortable and less fatiguing for patients and therapists.
- Fluid Flo is only 1.5 lbs. and easy enough for anyone to use.
- Fluid Flo is reliable and factory tested for over 1000 hours.
- Fluid Flo has a one year parts and labor warranty.
- Federal law restricts this device to sale or on the order of a physician.
- Not intended for infants or children less than 50 pounds.
SALES AND SERVICE
- Med Systems provides complete, fast and affordable percussor repairs.
- Call 800-345-9061 for any sales or service needs.
“The FLUID FLO is the easiest to use and most convenient mechanical percussor on the market. It’s small enough to travel room-to-room and has power to spare!”
R. Kuschinsky, RCP
- Connect Fluid Flo’s 10 foot hose to appropriate gas source. 2500 connects to DISS oxygen.
- Place a towel between the patient and the percussor.
- Turn control knob counter clockwise to desired speed. The force is obtained by how firmly you press the FLUID FLO to the patient.
- Gently move the pulsing percussor over the patient’s chest being careful not to press too firmly.
- Alcohol wipe the percussor surfaces to clean.
FLUID FLO PERCUSSOR
FLUID FLO PERCUSSOR, MODEL 2500
with DISS Medical Oxygen Fitting and 10′ hose
Download the Fluid Flo 2500 brochure.
Download the Fluid Flo 2500 brochure in Spanish.
Order #2700 with DISS Medical Air Fitting and 10′ hose
Order #2900 with Air Compressor Fitting and 30′ hose